Laxative and emollient
Golghand Barij Ma’jun
Purgative and aperient, especially in pregnant women and children over 2 years of age
Adults: 1 to 2 teaspoons, 3 times a day, half an hour after each meal
Children over two years old: 1 teaspoon, 3 times a day, half an hour after each meal
Fresh rose petals, honey
100 gr container in cardboard box
Patient information leaflet inside
Hot and Wet
If taken beyond the recommended dosage, stomachache, diarrhea, and loss of body water and electrolytes may occur.
Concommitant administration with other laxatives and purgatives needs to be done cautiously.
Contraindications and Cautions
- Contraindicated in patients with narrowing of the intestines or bowel obstruction, unknown abdominal pain, acute abdomen.
- Not be taken by children under two years of age.
- Care should be taken for administration to individuals of hot temperament.
- The best effect is observed in people with cold temperament, especially those with cold liver and stomach.
- Keep Golghand Barij Ma’jun, like all other medication, away from sight and reach of children.
- This product must be kept in a tightly closed container, away from light and in 15-30 °C.
- Keep this leaflet; you may need to read it again.
Based on presence of at least %25 quercetin in the product.
Barij Essence Pharmaceutical Company was established in 1992 by Hossein Hejazi who has named the Father of Essence of Iran, Barij Essence is one of the largest manufacturers of herbal medicine in Iran…
Factory Address : Mashhad Ardehal – Kashan -Iran
Tehran Office : No78 – Marzdaran Blvd – Tehran -Iran
Factory Tel : +98 86 4002
Tehran Office : +98 21 4426 7992