1. Designing and selecting the method of manufacturing pharmaceutical products, including syrups, drops, creams, gels, ointments, tablets, capsules, and so on.
2. Selecting the appropriate excipient for each pharmaceutical form.
3. Pre-formulation of each pharmaceutical form.
4. Optimizing the manufacturing method for each pharmaceutical form.
5. Formulating the medicine according to the documentation and the previous steps to prepare a test batch
6. Performing all the physiochemical and stability tests on the test batch
Another operation in the formulation unit is research on improving formulas according to market needs. Furthermore, research in the field of cosmetic products also takes place in this unit.
1. Study the effects of natural antioxidants in pharmaceutical products
2. Study the use of nanotechnology in herbal medicines
3. Study the use of nanotechnology in cosmetic products